Treo Daily

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Introduction

Hi to all! This is the first posting to this blog about my experience using Treo smartphones!

I used a Treo 300 phone last year and upgrade to a Treo 600, both under Sprint service. Now I am waiting for my Treo 650 to arrive by UPS.

Since I use my Treo to run my software business (http://www.libertybasic.com), I will have a lot to say about how it works for me. I hope that others using or considering the use of a Treo will benefit from my thoughts and experience reports!

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2005 at 6:44 PM, Blogger Rod, VK3KBR said...

G'day Carl, as you can see from my profile, I am an Ozzie.(Australian).

Might I comment, without any nastiness, about the way American (and English) companies sell their products.

In Australia, an add for example, for Liberty Basic, would read, if it was for a car.
CAR... new lovely colours $10,000.00
WITH brakes, 11,000.00
FOR up hill work, Engine...Extra $3,000.00

While that may look silly to you Carl, the thing with international advertising is just as strange to us.
Liberty Basic $29.95
Silver $49.95
Gold $69.95

Can't remember the exact figures, but that is only an example of what I meant.

I will order a copy of the Silver Version after I have heard back from you, Carl. Hope it is within the 24Hour time limit for the 10% discount.

Regards from Rod, VK3KBR

 
At November 15, 2005 at 6:46 PM, Blogger Rod, VK3KBR said...

catch you later

 

Post a Comment

<< Home